Monday, January 3, 2011

Another VERY HAPPY New Year for me and my pet parents!

Hi Folks!  Well, not only is it the start of a brand new year, it is also the month when I celebrate my 17th. (yes, you have that right!) birthday.  If that's not exciting for ANY dog family, I'd be really surprised.  It has been a rough year with losing my eyesight and becoming more deaf and arthritic, but I'm still hanging in there, and we think I'm a great testimonial for the terrific treatment at Colorado State University Animal Cancer Center.  I'm now 16 mo. past my radiation, so I've actually exceeded the prognosis they gave us.  We make the best of each day and appreciate the gift of life for what it is.  Here's wishing all of you a very happy 2011.  Luv, Kisses 

1 comment:

  1. You Go Guy!!!!

    Happy 17th from your cousins in St. Louis. Here's to celebrating today for another gift you've been given.

    The Bello's

    ReplyDelete