Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Every Day Is A Roller Coaster



My nasal tumor is shrinking and I'm doing really well in that aspect, but my kidneys and GI tract are really acting up. Besides taking a whole bunch of medications, I now am getting subcutaneous fluids daily at home from my pet parents - OUCH! They prescribed an appetite stimulant and it seems to be working, but I'll be the first one to admit that I was spoiled rotten in Colorado and just don't want to eat most things. My pet mommy has been making me top sirloin, as the lean hamburger and fresh grilled chicken no longer interest me. I'm getting my pills on a cheerio with a dab of peanut butter; my pet parents think they're tricking me. Some days, or parts of days, I am tired and just want to rest, but others, I am peppy and feeling okay. My friend King came over to visit me today at the office; here's a picture of him. Not much else going on; I'm just trying to stay out of the hospital and get well.

No comments:

Post a Comment