Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just Taking It Easy


Life has definitely been a challenge for the past few weeks. I came back from Colorado with a raging eyelid infection, and my appetite isn't nearly what it used to be. Two vet visits, more blood tests and several new medications....oh boy! I wish they'd quit poking me and cramming pills down my throat! My pet mommy used to call me a chowhound cause I used to eat all day long. Maybe the radiation changed my taste buds, but food isn't real appealing now. I don't seem to have much pep, and walks aren't exciting anymore. Mostly, I just lay around and am content to know my pet parents are with me. The air is pretty bad from the fires burning nearby, and the temperatures are triple digit. I go everywhere with them now, which sort of limits their social life, but they assure me I'm worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment